Sri Bhadrakali Sametha Veerabhadra Swamy Temple
Located in Bonthapally, Jinnaram Mandal, Medak, Telangana.
- Established during the period of Kakatiya rulers.
- This shrine is mirror image of Dravidian architectural styles and patterns to a great extent.
- There is a lot of woodwork which blends within the temple architecture.
- There are sub-shrines for Lord Shiva, Lord Anjaneya Swamy and Lord Ayyappa Swamy in the temple premises.
Special Poojas and Festivals
Ekavara Rudram, Ekadasa Mahanyasa Rudram, Sri Veera Bhadra Swami Rudrabhishekams, Shiva Linga Sparsa Pooja, Shri Veerabhadra Ashtottharam, Sri Siva Astottaram, Shri Veerabhadra Sahasranamam, Annapuja, Aakupuja, Vibhudi Archana, Kumkuma Sahasram, Kumkuma Astottaram, Laksha Bilvarchana, Laksha Pushparchana and Pushparchana Sahasra are performed here.
The sevas: Vahana Sevalu, Pallaki Seva, Aswa Vahanam, Nandeeshwara Vahanam, Gaja Vahanam, Bhrngisvara Vahanam, Swan Vahanam, Unjali Vahanam, Sesha Vahanam and Akshara Svikaramu..
Temple Timings: 5.00 am to 8.30 pm.
How to reach:
- 40km away from Hyderabad.
- Temple can be reached by Road, Bus, Train, Air
- Many guesthouses, hotels are available for stay.
Sri Bhadrakali Sametha Veerabhadra Swamy temple
Village : Bonthapally
Phone No :(08455) 275232
Visit Ammavari sannidhi and get blessed