“SIDDI VINAYAKA TEMPLE”, is believed to fulfill the wishes of his devotees quickly. Devotees take a vow to visit the temple again if their wishes are fulfilled. HOW TO REACH
- 72 Km from Kakinada
- 55 Km from Rajahmundry
- 14 Kms from Amalapuram (Mukteswaram).
The Executive Officer
Sri Vighneswara Swamy Devasthanam
AINAVILLI – 533211
East Godavari, AP
Phone No: 08856-225812 , 9490225812
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the “KSHETRA PURANA” of this place which was supposedly written here, Daksha Prajapathi was supposed to have performed puja of Lord Vinayaka at this place praying and asking for the successful completion of performing Daksha Yagna
According to another legend, it is said that Vyasa Maharshi installed a Ganapathi idol here before starting his tour of South India, thus establishing the temple with magnificent gopurams and gateways. Built in a large, extended, and upraised area, this temple has two gopurams (towers) sculpted skillfully with tales and idols related to the deity present in the temple. One can access this temple from two sides i.e. from the south and from the east. One can approach from the south where it leads one to the shrine of the presiding deity Sri Siddhi Vinayaka Swamy and from the east one can approach Sri Vishveshwara Swamy.
- The presiding deity, Sri Siddhi Vinayaka Swamy has been installed in a unique way i.e. in the Southwest corner facing the South direction.
- It is believed that if one installs Sri Siddhi Vinayaka Swamy facing in the south direction, it brings wealth and prosperity.
One can perform the following pujas to the deity at mornings and evenings too which are:
Timings : Morning 5 AM to 1 PM & Evening 3.30 PM to 8 PM
Abhisekham will start 7:00 AM onwards everyday till 11:00 AM in normal days
There are other pujas also being performed in the temple which are:
|PUJA||Ekadashi||Laghu Puja||Ashtottaram||Aksharabhyasam||Pusthakam Puja|
Apart from the above pujas, special pujas are also performed on Chavithi, Dashami, Ekadashi days of every month.
Laksha Doorvarchana (Garika pooja)
Every year the festivals celebrated in this temple are Vinayaka Chavithi which is celebrated for totally 9 days, Kanuma, Lakshmi Soubhagya puja, Lakshmi Ganapathi homam, Karthika Masam pujas and Prabha festival on Sankranthi.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Respect and promote religious sentiments among co-pilgrims
- Contact Devasthanam Office for any information regarding the temple
- Pradakshinam (keeping the shrine to your right) with devotion before entering the temple
- Should follow the procedure usage and custom of the temple
- Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the darshan of the Lord
- Deposit your offerings in the hundi only
- Should wait for our turn for the darsan of Lord
- Be maintain silence
- Keep your belongings safely with your own risk
- Vehicles and Chappals should be left at proper places only
- To maintain and wear sampradaya vastrams
- Should co-operate with Temple staff.
- Don’t eat non-vegetarian food. Don’t consume liquor or other intoxicants.
- Don’t wear footwear, or move around in a vehicle, in and around the premises of the temple.
- Don’t prostrate (sastanga danda pranamam) inside the temple.
- Don’t throw away the prasadam and teertham given to you at the temple.
- Don’t spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
- Don’t pay obeisance with only one hand.
- Don’t sit with your back facing the Deity.
- Don’t talk about your wealth, money and status.
- Don’t quarrel in the temple premises.
- Don’t sleep in the temple premises.
- Don’t cause any disturbance or obstruction to the co-pilgrims.
Visit Siddi Vinayaka temple and seek Lord’s blessings.