Adi Shakti is center point of Trinity/Trimurti and whose material manifestation is Tripura Sundari, a concept of the Mahashakti. Manifestations of Adi Shakti are
- Brahma (Rajas Guna)– by the grace of her creative forces.
- Vishnu (Sattva Guna)– by the righteousness and unbiased quality of her intellectual force on what, where, why, when and how is to be created or destroyed.
- Maheshwara / Shiva (Tamas Guna) – by the strength of her destructive forces
- Saraswati – Knowledge form becomes the consort of Lord Brahma
- Lakshmi – Wealth form becomes the consort of Lord Vishnu.
- Parvati – Shakti form becomes the consort of Shiva