In Hinduism – Temple is place where
- Social get together, Community binding happens
- Traditions and Cultures are respected and followed
- Moral, Ethical behavior learning center
- Religious and Spiritual center
- Discipline center
- Weekend getaway and tourist place.
- Sanathana Dharma is upheld and maintained for next generations.
- Place for Meditation
- we learn cleanliness, hygiene,
- Enjoy festivals and rituals
Temple and worship is part of every Hindu.
We pray god for fear of unknown and get relief when we pray with sincerity, which drives our efforts towards success.
Explore the the rich heritage, history, legend, beliefs, traditions, cultures, bhakti movement of our ancient and modern temples.
“Om Sri Matre Namaha:”