Parvati is form of Adi Shakti and is divine strength and power and consort of Lord Shiva
Trinity (Tridevi) – Parvati (Shakti), along with Lakshmi (goddess of wealth and prosperity) and Saraswati (goddess of knowledge and learning)
In Hinduism Gods are always prayed as couple symbolizing the union of male and female forms of life.
Every Goddess temple will have his consort also worshiped along with them.
Parvati / Shakti temples are always contain Lord Shiva temples in the same campus or nearby location.
List of temples.
Some temples where Parvati can be found include:
- Astadasha (18)Shaktipeetas
- Draksharamam – Maanikyambika Bhimeswara Temple
- Mookambika Devi Temple
- Cherukunnu – Annapurneshwari Temple,
- Madhya Pradesh: Parvati Temple
- Maharashtra: Tulja Bhavani Temple
- Meghalaya: Nartiang Durga Temple
- Madurai -Meenakshi Amman Temple
- Kanchipuram – Kamakshi Amman Temple,
- Mandaikadu – Sri Siva Durga Temple, Devi Kanya Kumari
- in Tripura: Tripura Sundari Temple
- Kashi – Vishalakshi Temple, Vishalakshi Gauri Temple and Annapurna Devi Temple
- Outside India – Bali, Indonesia