Saraswati is the goddess of knowledge, music, arts, wisdom and learning. She is a part of the trinity (Tridevi) of Saraswati, Lakshmi and Parvati. All the three forms help the trinity (Trimurti) of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva to create, maintain and regenerate-recycle the Universe respectively.
Famous Temples of Saraswati
- Basara – Gnana Saraswati on the banks of river Godavari
Basara is one of the famous temple of Goddess Saraswathi in our country.
- Kaleswaram – Maha Saraswathi
- Kashmir (POK) – Prouda Saraswathi
- Sringeri – Sarada Devi
- Kuthnaur – Saraswati
- Wargal Saraswati and Shri Saraswati Kshetramu temples in Medak,
- Paruvur – Dakshina Mookambika Temple.
More info on Goddess SARASWATI – Goddess of learning