Devagiri – Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga
Devotees / Visitors feedback – this will acquaint pilgrims with the divine ambience.
- Holy and spiritual place and one feels divine inside temple.
- One should enter temple by removing shoes.
- Wash, clean hands and legs in pond inside temple
- Gents must remove shirts before entering Sanctum Sanctorum
- Devotees are allowed inside Sanctum Sanctorum to offer prayers
- Devotees can touch the Shivling and sit before God.
- Temple is open from around 5AM – 9PM
- Darshan is stopped during Aarthi which happens 2 – 3 times a day.
- Photography is prohibited inside Temple Premises and Mobiles are Banned.
- Mobiles, Cameras, Bags, Belts, Purses are not allowed and deposit in lockers or hotel rooms.
- Abhishekam is done with water only. Milk is not allowed to offer Shiv Linga.
- Darshan on normal days would take 10-20 minutes. Very small queues and one can have satisfied darshan. On Special days it takes 2-6 hours
- Prashad is delicious and feel like having more and more .
More info on 12 Jyotirlingas