Dwarka Nageshwar or Nagnath Temple is located on the route between Gomati Dwarka and the Bait Dwarka Island on the coast of Saurashtra in Gujarat.
- 17 km from Dwarka
Best Season to visit:
- October – March when it will be cool with monsoon onset.
- The Somnath Temple Gujarat Dwarka,
- Rukmini Devi Temple,
- Nageshwar Mandir,
- Dwarkadheesh Temple
- ISKCON Temple
- Swami Narayan Temple
- Trilok darshan art gallery of Brahmakumaris.
- Sharada peeth (Dwaraka) by Sri Adi Shankaracharya
How to Reach
- Airport: Nearest Airport is Jamnagar (145km)
- Rail: Dwarka is directly connected to Jamnagar, Rajkot, Ahmadabad and Mumbai,
- Roadways: State transport buses and luxury coaches are available from different parts of Gujarat. Private Taxis, Auto rickshaws, Tonga’s are available for local transport.
Where to Stay
There are many small and medium budget hotels in Dwarka.
Food :In breakfast Ghaatia or dokala both made of basan are only available. Both are delicious but if basan does not suit you ,alternative arrangement for bread etc to be made in advance. Plenty of curd is available near all the temples. North Indian South Indian food widely available.