Home :: History :: How to reach :: Travel Tips :: Festivals :: Interesting Places nearby :: Pooja & Contact Information :: Temple Information :: Chardham Yatra Kapat open close timings :: Pilgrim feedback
Pilgrim feedback and FACTs
Here is the summary feedback of Devotees who visited Kedarnath and will help who wish to know about Kedarnath or planning yatra.
- Kedarnath is part of Chardham yatra – Get yourself registered in advance and get doctor’s certificate with you else the travel could be delayed.
- The route to Kedarnath is well maintained
- No rush during normal days and one can have darshan to the satisfaction.
- Trekking is for fittest only and gain fitness when planning to travel Kedarnath or any Himalayan temples.
- Horseback riding is unforgettable journey. Up journey is thrilling and down journey is tesnion gripping
- Book helicopter in advance to avoid high demand by agents if approached in last minute.
- Nature is enchanting
- Spiritual and divine place
- Things to carry Rain jacket, Wollens, Trekking shoes, general medicines