Trimbakeshwar – Pilgrim feedback to help devotees to gain from the experience of the those who have visited and shared their valuable feedback.
- Triambak – a place for getting Kaal Sarp, Narayan bali, Nagabali remedies.
- Cameras are not allowed, Photography is strictly prohibited.
- Due to rush the darshan may not be for more than couple of seconds. Try early morning for great free darshan. Catch priest inside for longer darshan.
- Temple is well maintained, clean and organised for darshan but sometimes during festive season cleanliness is bad.
- Its great religious and spiritual place.
- Serene beauty and wonderful location
- Temple is of great architectural piece. Entire temple is of black stone with beautiful carvings.
- Sadhus and holy men look alikes corner and torture pilgrims for money
- Shivling is very low and one has to bend to worship the idol.
- Be careful with locals, dalals in dealing with them. For any assistance contact police or temple management authorities.